Offers Guests Its Delicious August Flavor of the Month,
OREO® Nutty Salted Caramel,
OREO® Nutty Salted Caramel,
Along With Other Summer Flavors Including Peanut Butter ’n Jelly,
S’More the Merrier and Tropical Vacation Frozen Yogurt
CANTON, Mass. (August 4, 2014) – Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, is helping guests beat the heat this month with a delicious lineup of frozen treats featuring OREO® cookies, AMERICA’s FAVORITE COOKIE®, as well as a range of sensational summer flavors.
The lineup includes Baskin-Robbins’ August Flavor of the Month, OREO® Nutty Salted Caramel, which is packed with OREO® cookie pieces, honey glazed peanuts and a salty caramel ribbon in vanilla-flavored ice cream. [my review from last year]
Baskin-Robbins’ lineup of OREO® cookie- inspired products also includes:
· OREO® Nutty Salted Caramel Layered Sundae – OREO® Nutty Salted Caramel ice cream, caramel praline topping, hot fudge, crushed OREO® cookie pieces and real whipped light cream.
· OREO® Cookie Cake – An ice cream cake drizzled in dark chocolate, adorned with a circle of OREO® cookies on top and edged with a fudge border. This design is available for ordering both in-store and at www.BaskinRobbins.com/onlineordering.
· OREO® Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich – These cool treats are made-to-order with a guest’s favorite ice cream flavor sandwiched between two OREO® Cookie Wafers. The OREO® Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches are also available in pre-made 6-packs at participating Baskin-Robbins shops nationwide.
· OREO® 31° Below® Lineup – America’s Favorite Cookie® is blended with smooth and creamy vanilla Soft Serve in three varieties, OREO® ‘n Chocolate, OREO® ‘n Caramel and Classic OREO® Cookies ‘n Cream.
Baskin-Robbins is also offering guests a delicious range of summer flavors at participating shops, including:
· S’More the Merrier – Marshmallow and graham cracker ice cream, milk chocolate chips and a crunchy graham cracker ribbon.
· Peanut Butter ’n Jelly – Peanut-butter-flavored ice cream with grape jelly and peanut butter ribbons.
· Tropical Vacation Frozen Yogurt – Pineapple and passion fruit-flavored frozen yogurt with a passion fruit ribbon.
· Wild ‘N Reckless – A green apple, blue raspberry and fruit punch-flavored sherbet party.
· Fudge Brownie – Chocolate fudge ice cream loaded with fudge brownie pieces and walnuts.
“With the summer in full swing, we’re excited to offer our guest a range of OREO® cookie inspired frozen treats and creative seasonal ice cream flavors,” said Jeff Miller, Executive Chef and Vice President of Product Innovation for Dunkin’ Brands. “Summer is the perfect time to enjoy ice cream with friends and family, whether it’s grabbing a cup or cone to cool off on a hot day or enjoying an ice cream cake for dessert during a barbecue or pool party.”
The OREO® cookie frozen treats and summer ice cream flavors are available at participating Baskin-Robbins shops nationwide throughout the month of August. Ice cream lovers can bring home the August Flavor of the Month, OREO® Nutty Salted Caramel, in fresh-packed containers to enjoy with family and friends or to create their own specialty ice cream desserts.
For more information about Baskin-Robbins’ wide variety of ice cream flavors and frozen desserts, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com or follow the brand on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins), Twitter (www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins) or Pinterest (www.pinterest.com/baskinrobbins31).
OREO®, the OREO® Wafer Design and AMERICA’S FAVORITE COOKIE are registered trademarks of Mondelēz International group, used under license.
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine's 35th annual Franchise 500® ranking, Baskin-Robbins is the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at 7,300 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,000 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. In 2013, more than 13 million ice cream cakes were sold in Baskin-Robbins shops worldwide. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.